I am just having one of those weeks, where a blog post, was seriously like lifting 300 pounds. Hard, and almost impossible.
It's Friday, and I will be spending my day at work, but get to head to a minor league baseball game after work for dollar beers, and a meet and greet with the overly attractive players.
Yep. It's a good ole' day.
& it's time for Friday Favorites!
1) a Hobby Lobby opened up by my house yesterday, and they have their grand opening this weekend. Good thing we payed off our credit card, because it is fully needed.
2) With a hubby being down, and me really not having much excitement in my life besides having clean laundry, I decided to take on a house project to keep me productive, AND to finally get myself a work space. I won't give away too much because hopefully I'll have a gorgeous reveal on Monday morning but here is my inspiration...
3) Speaking of DIY projects did you see Ashley's tutorial for her ADORABLE banner??! It's probably by far the cutest thing I've ever seen, and perfect for ANY party. Young or old.
4) Okay, so you may remember Ashley & her shop Colie's from the blog a few weeks ago, but seriously, this Chevron shirt, ADORABLE. Statement necklace, PERFECTION! I want both, right now!
|source: Colie's Instagram|
5) Okay if this isn't everyone's Friday Favorite, we have got issues. Watch this without the biggest smile on your face. If I have a son one day, I hope he is nothing short of this adorableness