I am so tired, worn out, and my body is having a really hard time catching up.
but it's already Tuesday, which means we are THAT much closer to Friday.
This weekend one of my best friends tied the knot, it was a gorgeous wedding and it was such a great time, it made me realize how old I truly am. I am most definitely not in college anymore.
I used to be able to stay up until 5 am, playing beer pong, and dancing uncontrollably to Spice Girls on repeat. Only to wake up at 8am and start my day with a smile
Now, 2 nights of celebrating my best friend, with some light dancing, posing for pictures, and staying up slightly after my bedtime, I am still recovering...two days later.
So as my body (and mind) continue to revive themselves, I have got a special girl for you to meet today!
Hi all! I'm Jessica and I blog over at Better Together and Forever! I am very honored that Hallie let me be sponsored at the end of every post this month!! Hallie is such a sweetheart and I couldn't think of a better person to allow me to write my first ever Guest Post! I couldn't think of anything clever to write about in my "Blogger Spot Light", so I thought, "Why not let you all know what my favorite things are?"
1. Obviously my husband, Andy tops my list, I did marry him after all! :) We met while working together at Best Buy in 2006. We didn't start talking to each other until 2009 on Facebook and the rest is history. We've been married for almost 2 years (on May 26th) and he means the world to me! I also talk
about my fur-babies, Smokey and Keeley! That's them in the photo up
above with me. That cat and dog are such sweet hearts and I'd do
anything for them! They were both rescue animals and have the best life
2. I am pregnant a baby boy who is due September 11th, 2014 and am SO excited to meet him! Not sure if I am ready for the night feedings....but it will be worth it in the end! I write a lot about my pregnancy and just posted my 22 Week - Bump Date!
3. My family is big and I love every single one of them! My mom raised me and she is one of my rocks (besides Andy). If I don't talk to her every couple of days, I feel like a piece of me is missing. I have 3 brothers, 1 sister, a mother, step-dad (who I call Dad), sister-in-law, nephew, niece, father, step-mom, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in law and grandfather-in-law, all whom I love! I also consider my friend Ali and her family my family too! All of these people just mean a whole lot to me!
4. I have a serious addition to sweets, ice cream and slushies mostly! The slushies are a pregnancy thing.... Ice cream, frozen custard, frozen yogurt, gelato, whatever it is, I am game!
5. Is it sad that my iPhone is a favorite thing?? Seriously, though I'll take an iPhone over and android phone any day (cue husband eye roll...)
6. What blogger doesn't love Target?? My Target passion started at an early age of Elementary school when Ali and I would walk down to the Target by our house (totally different world from then to now...) They also had good white cherry slushies and we would get one to walk home with. :)
7. Of course I love my blog. If I didn't, then I wouldn't blog! I don't have a particular topic I like to post about on a regular basis. I have always wanted to be a mommy blogger and that is my common topic to talk about now. I also love food (I try to eat healthy and be active, but it doesn't always happen) and try to be crafty.
8. I seriously have an addiction to blankets....my husband laughs at me because I have to have my own blanket in bed. I also have a blanket on me at all times of the year (including in the middle of the summer in 100 degree heat (obviously I am using inside in the air conditioning...)
9. Justin Timberlake, is there really anything else that I need to say?? I have LOVED him ever since the 'NSync days and still love him today. I may have not gotten to marry him, but at least a Jessica did!
10. Oh my love of baking! My husband agrees, I am a good baker and that's why I don't bake often because we just keep eating it! Some of my favorite recipes I have made are Strawberry Pretzel Salad, Homemade Mac and Cheese, Hot Cocoa Cookies, and Pasta Fagioli. OK, after looking at these recipes, I guess I should have just said, "Cooking" in general. Oh well! Check out those recipes!